Monday 26 August 2019

The Voted Most Likely Blog Tag!

Well, friends.... today I have a fun tag (at least I hope you find it fun, lol!). I've enclosed random snippets from each story, just for fun :)

THE RULES:
1. Thank the lovely blogger who tagged you. You know you want to. | Thank you, Kassie!! 
2. Include this lovely link in your post.
3. Use your own lovely Original Characters (OC’s); don’t use a friend’s characters or characters from your favourite fandom. They can be from any project, so long as you created them. for more fun, try to use as many different characters as possible.
4. Tag at least five lovely blogger friends to play along. | We'll see who I can come up with... 

  • Most likely to be a poet.
Well... in Wallace Fitzeric I did find a hilarious typo where Wallace promises to either visit his uncle or send him a poem. ðŸ¤£ David Campbell from Betrayed is a poet... his adopted son Chris might become a poet! Brett Miller from Chords might too...




  •  Most likely to dance in the rain.
Why would you...?? Anyways. The closest I ever got to that was seeing Brett Miller & Jerry Gray from Chords have a mud fight in the rain... trying to think of a character who would actually dance... oh, Bethany Krammer from the same book would!

 



  • Most likely to look good in a kilt.
Wallace Fitzeric from Wallace Fitzeric



  • Most likely to get punched in the face.
Jerry actually does... does that count? I have a feeling that’s something that could happen to Reynard Fairfeather from The Boy Soldier.... mwahaha. Now there’s an idea for another story... *rubs hands* Yeah, I love this featherbrain of a sweet heart xD 
  • Most likely to drop everything and become a sheep herder.
Hm. I could see Allissa Carter doing this, perhaps?? I’m not sure... I can’t think of anyone else would would be likely to do it. Perhaps Christopher from Richard Fitzwallace...




  • Most likely to be found in a library.
Natalie Sheener from The Cost! She's such a bookworm... ;)



  • Most likely to sleep through an earthquake.
Hmmm... maybe Salem Campbell from “Betrayed”? He’s a heavy sleeper...

  • Most likely to steal food from another’s plate.
Theiko Campbell from Betrayed. He’d do it to tease. But I could see him doing it completely without realizing that it’s not done... 


  • Most likely to cheat on a test.
Huh. Have I any characters who would cheat?? ... I can’t think of any... Probably some nasty villain of mine... oh, the Duke definitely would. He'd pay someone to do the dirty work...



  • Most likely to say “oops” after starting a fire.
I could see Theiko doing that... 



  • Most likely to be needed in a war.
Whew, I have a slew of characters for that one. Lieutenant Harper from Incomprehensible Mercy, Lt. Roland Edwards from my Untitled Bushranger Story, A.B. Jack Gregory & Capt. Lawrence Langton from An Old-Time Christmas, Pvt. Jonathan Campbell from Betrayed, Wallace Fitzeric, Ernst & Emil from Annalise, Reynard & Callaghan from The Boy Soldier... yeah. I could probably say more but I’ll quit here. xD 



  • Most likely to open an orphanage.
David Campbell from Betrayed. He’s already adopted four abused children and he has a huge heart for that.



  • Most likely to run away and join the circus.
Theiko... out of pure forgetfulness that he shouldn’t. Connor from Incomprehensible Mercy too, perhaps... 



  • Most likely to survive an apocalypse.
Jerry Gray from Chords! And David Campbell from Betrayed. Probably Jennifer Holl from Chords, too. They’re all tough, survival-savvy people.  



  • Most likely to fake their own death.
Hehhhh... wow. Uhm... perhaps Ernst from Annalise? I could see him doing that to throw the Gestapo off his tracks... if he really had to, he wouldn’t hesitate, no matter how dangerous. 



  • Most likely to die and haunt their friends.
We’re talking haunt as in never forgotten, right?? David Campbell... Brett Miller... Jerry Gray... I have lots of characters that could fit in here ;) 



And I tag...
Ryana Lynn, Mikayla, Hannah, Annalissa, & Angie -- to do in the comments or on your blog. ;) And here are your questions for easier reference...

  • Most likely to be a poet.
  • Most likely to dance in the rain.
  • Most likely to look good in a kilt.
  • Most likely to get punched in the face.
  • Most likely to drop everything and become a sheep herder.
  • Most likely to be found in a library.
  • Most likely to sleep through an earthquake.
  • Most likely to steal food from another’s plate.
  • Most likely to cheat on a test.
  • Most likely to say “oops” after starting a fire.
  • Most likely to be needed in a war.
  • Most likely to open an orphanage.
  • Most likely to run away and join the circus.
  • Most likely to survive an apocalypse.
  • Most likely to fake their own death.
  • Most likely to die and haunt their friends.



~ / / ~
Also. Several of you said you'd like to do a 3-month reading challenge. So here it is.


I think the graphic is pretty explanatory, but here are the rules quickly. 
  • You have three months to read these books--from September 1st to November 30th.
  • The challenge starts at midnight and ends at midnight. (So, if you are very punctilious like me--yes, you can start reading at 12:00 AM and yes, you must stop reading at 12:00 AM. xD)
  • The books can be read in any order.
  • Books #27-#31 are bonus books. The challenge is to read books #1-#26, but you can keep right on if you like. So you can read up to #27, #28, #29... as many of them as you like/can. 
  • Short stories count if they are marketed as a book. For instance, many indie books sell short stories--those count. Every individual story in a short story collection that is sold as collection does not count.  
  • You can include your current read if it fits in any of these categories as long as you are at least halfway through. 
  • Books of the Bible count.  
  • And you are allowed to ignore one requirement of your choice and replace it with another book that you are wanting to read. 
  • If you want to share this graphic on your blog or Instagram, go ahead! Just tag me as creator please (my bookstagram account on Instagram, and this blog if it's a blog). 
I hope that makes sense, and I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions, in the comments below or through the Message Me form on the side. And let me know if you enjoy this and if I should keep these going! :)

Happy reading!! 


6 comments:

  1. Oh boy! This looks like so much fun! I think Kassie may have tagged me for this one too, so I suppose I'd better get on it XD

    And the reading challenge! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very fun!! Oh, yes, you need to do it!!!

      Yay, thank you! I'm so glad! I'm eager to do it too. :D

      Delete
  2. So fun, Katja! *realizes I need to read a lot more of your work...*

    I did this a few months ago, so since I'm guessing my answers haven't changed, I'll just link that here. ;)

    https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/18149182-voted-most-likely-blogger-tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Now I want to revisit these.... ;)

      Thank you! I loved it!!

      Delete
  3. Yay!! I'm so glad you did it!! It's so much fun learning about others' stories...plus, now I want to know more about yours... And hey, I'm SUPER excited for that challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I enjoyed it so much!! Yes, it is! Ah, haha, thanks xD Yay!! So am I!!!

      Thansk for commenting, Kass! <3

      Delete

Did you enjoy this post? Please let me know your thoughts about it! :) I'd love to hear from you. But please refrain from any profanity & euphemisms. :)