Saturday 26 October 2019

Big News

Happy Saturday, friends! I have some big news for you! 

My reviews are moving. I decided that it would be better for me to post reviews on another blog and keep this one for lifestyle posts, tags, etc. I will be posting reviews 3x a week on this new blog, and I'm already finding it much easier and less stressful. I am still fixing little problems with it, so please be patient as I work on it. xD Just in case you were wondering, I am in the process of posting all the reviews I've posted here over there, and I won't be deleting them off here. 

So the new link is......



I will keep posting reviews both on this blog and OFBL for two weeks; then they will be posted only over there. So if you want to see my reviews, head over there and subscribe. If not, know that the reviews will soon stop annoying you. :) Also, I will be saying pretty constantly that I've changed in case someone doesn't see this post; so please be patient about that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Please let me know your thoughts about it! :) I'd love to hear from you. But please refrain from any profanity & euphemisms. :)