Monday 3 August 2020

19 Assumptions About Me

(no, I don't wear saris. But I love them a lot)

So I decided to make some more of the "19 things" posts. Because it's fun. :D This time I asked my Instagram followers and my friends to send in assumptions they have about me, and I'm super grateful to each one of them--and especially to the two who sent in two extra ones to make up 19. :) <3

So.... let's start! :D


~ Ryana Lynn ~
  • You like pie more than cake.
I do. I like cake (I have a sweet tooth ;P) but I love pie. Apple pie is the best. Also lemon meringue pie, and pecan pie, and raisin pie, and blueberry pie, and cherry pie, and raspberry pie, and sugar pie, and.... I don't like strawberry pie. But I like most pies. :P
  • You prefer carrots over broccoli. 
Actually, that depends. I hate raw broccoli, but I love raw carrots. I hate cooked carrots, but I love cooked broccoli. So... it depends whether it's cooked or raw! 
  • You would rather do hair than make-up.
I've never done makeup in my life, so I don't really know. But I seldom do anything with my hair. A ponytail and a bun is the extent of my hairdressing. So I really don't know. 
  • You would lean more towards natural tones with a bit of colour than bright colours.
Hm. No, I think like bright colours best. They're sooo vivid. <33 
  • You would rather listen to music than play an instrument. 
Yes! I don't like playing instruments. I don't even really like listening to music unless it has words or it forms a picture in my mind. <33 
  • You like royal colours! 
I do, very much!! Royal blue and royal purple are my top favourite colours. <33 


~ Kassie ~
  • You like hot tea.
I do not. I don't like any kind of tea. ;P It's flavoured water. Plain water tastes much better--especially when it's cold. XD
  • You don’t like glitter.
I do not. It's messy and you can't contain it and it ends up everywhere. It's not even really pretty, I think. 
  • You sing alto.
I don't. I sing the melody. My second-oldest sister sings harmony. I think I'm a mezzo-soprano... ? 


~ Bestie ~ 
  • You hate to cook.
I don't. xP I actually enjoy it. 
  • You hate when your morning routine is messed up. 
I DO. VERY MUCH. I DO NOT LIKE HAVING MY ROUTINE MESSED UP, BUT EARLY MORNING IS THE WORST. Guaranteed to put me in a bad mood unless I #choosejoy very strongly indeed. ;P


 ~ KeiAnna ~
  • You are a rule-follower naturally. 
Yes. Rule-following is natural to me and I have a hard time when I haven't any rules to guide me. I always look for them and try my best to follow them. I actually have a lot of anxiety over rule-following. It's very important to me and it bothers me when people don't obey the rules--especially people I love. 


~ Esperanza ~
  • You have blue eyes.
Yes! Blue-grey eyes that are not super strong. :)


~ Brooklyne ~
  • You love reading indie published books.
Guilty as charged! I'm planning to be an indie myself, Lord willing, and I love supporting other indies and young writers. :) 
  • You love taking pictures.
I do. Photography is a favourite hobby of mine. :) All beauty makes me happy and I love to capture it and pass it on for others to see and enjoy! 
  • You love pink.
Lol, I wonder how you knew? *gazes at the 965 times I used the hot pink on my IG stories* I love pale pink too, but I like hot pink best. :)


~ Kaitlyn ~
  • You’d rather be inside than outside.
It depends. Most of my hobbies are done inside, so I spend a lot of time inside. But I love being out of doors in the wind and sunshine and birdsong. Looking around me at this beautiful world. <33 


~ Kennedi ~
  • You have always loved reading, & secretly love to read your childhood books still. 
ABSOLUTELY. I have been a lover of books since as long as I can remember--and before that too! As a toddler I carted my favourite books around with me everywhere. Not much has changed, lol!! I still love my childhood books and own a lot of them still... and yes, I do read most of them still. :)


~ Rebekah ~ 
  • You are very opinionated. 
I can neither confirm nor deny.... lol!! Just kidding. Yes, I am very opinionated on everything! And it takes a fair bit of convincing to change my opinion. You have to prove me completely wrong before I change my opinion. :)

So there you are!! Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated and sent in assumptions. If anyone wants to send in assumptions in the comments, feel free! I'll answer them below. :)

~ / / ~

What do you think of this blog series? Would you like to see more posts like this? If so, what kind of 19 things would you like me to do about??

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun post and I think I'm with ya on mornings. I love my morning routine and if I have to get up too early or skip my morning coffee or something then I am doomed for the rest of the day. haha! Not quite that dramatic. But my morning routine is about the only routine that is actually special and important to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! Yeah, I'm a real grouse if I get up late... it just makes me feel so awful. The rest of the day I can wing, but my morning routine is kinda important. ;)

      Delete
  2. I don't wear make-up either. And in my opinion, raw broccoli is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this! And I'm so glad that someone else shares my opinions on glitter!! You worded it perfectly. XD
    Hmm...maybe you could do a 19 Things post that was only book-themed (just the random thought that popped into my head, so disregard it completely if you feel like it! XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad! <3 Yayyy, so am I!! XD XD Thanks. ;)
      Ooooo, I like that idea!! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this! I hate glitter and raw broccoli too, hahah.
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, fun to know I'm not alone!! XD Glad you enjoyed! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. I love broccoli just about anyway ya serve it, haha! Carrots too! I used to be a never make-up girl, but in recent years I took it up, just to refine my appearence a little. I still don't do the stereotypical slathering and never will XD I love saries too! And yes, keep the posts coming! Maybe 19 books that changed your life or perspective in some way, shape, or form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then, you can have my raw broccoli. XP Good for you! Ah, glad to know that! And thanks so much for that idea!!! I love it!!!!

      Delete

Did you enjoy this post? Please let me know your thoughts about it! :) I'd love to hear from you. But please refrain from any profanity & euphemisms. :)