Monday 25 November 2019

Reader Problems Book Tag (+ Winter Reading Challenge)

Hey, friends! Today we have a fun little impromptu post. These problems are 100% real bookish problems. It's not even funny. 


I stole this tag from Kate. xD

1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
Start at A and work my way through alphabetically. (Also that sounds exactly like my TBR will be when I'm 73). 

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
If I'm just bored, I'll power through. If it’s downright bad, I'll DNF it.

3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge--do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Absolutely!! With a readathon (alone or with friends). I've done it before. xD

4. The covers of a series you love do not match. How do you cope?
Complain about it to "all and sundry, near and far--my family in particular." ;P

5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Well, it looks like everybody loves it, so I'm 100% alone... which is rather unbelievable. I'll probably just repeat my opinion on it and if you don't care, I'll just be quiet. ;)

6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
By grabbing a Kleenex and getting ready to cry. xD I loooove to cry over a book. Movies, now, I pride myself on being stoic. 

7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Yes! Even if it's a whole series. 

8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books. How do you politely say no when someone asks?
"Sorry, I can't." xD 

9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
Power through one, and then the other, and then the other... I've discovered that if I make myself read I end up getting over the slump. 

10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read. How many do you end up buying?
Probably none. I have a teeny tiny budget. xP I wait until there's a sale or a special occasion. 

11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
I'll hoard them for ages until I decide to finally buckle down and read them. ;)

And I tag... whoever wants to do it. :)


~ / / ~
While we're talking books... here's the winter reading challenge! And we have a new name. Thank you to Ryana Lynn for thinking it up!

This will probably be blurry, but if you click on the image it'll take you to a new page & the copy of the image there should be good. If it's still blurry, contact me through the contact form on the side & I'll send you a good copy.

Soooo... enjoy, let me know if you join in (and when you finish!)... and read! 


6 comments:

  1. I love this tag!! It's so funny and relatable. XD And YAY for the reading challenge!! Book Lover's Blitz, I love it. <3 Totally Ry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I love it too. Aw, I’m glad you like it! Yessss, she picked such a great name!

      Delete
  2. That tag is so neat!

    And I can't wait for the reading challenge! I'm almost finished with the fall one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love it!
      Yayyyyy that’s wonderful! I hope you enjoy this one too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, it is!! :) Thanks for commenting, girl! <3

      Delete

Did you enjoy this post? Please let me know your thoughts about it! :) I'd love to hear from you. But please refrain from any profanity & euphemisms. :)