Monday 23 December 2019

8 Favourite Christmas Books | 12 Days of Christmas Blog Party



Well, friends, here is the 10th day of the 12 Days of Christmas Party. Today I will be sharing eight of my favourite Christmas books. I love Christmas stories, so if you have any recommendations, drop them in the comments. I love checking out new books!!

Without further ado, let's get started.

(Yeah, I know, so cliché, but... you run out of leading-up-to-the-post sentences after a while ;P) 

Click the links to read my reviews & read more of my thoughts on the books!


1. Wind Chimes by Victoria Minks. Okay, so this book is a debut and it does have some flaws. But the stories totally make up for it. They are so sweet and beautiful and Christmassy. Absolutely perfect to curl up with on Christmas Day. ^_^



2. Christmas Delays by Rebekah A. Morris. This is a compilation of three short stories. I love every single one of them!! They're all set in WWII and they all include soldiers... ;) ;) 


3. The Birds' Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas Smith Wiggins. This is my absolute favourite Christmas story. It is so, so beautiful... I cried the first two times I read it. This time I didn't and I felt so cheated. XP 


4. The Christmas She Wanted by Rebekah A. Morris. Ahhh! This author nails her settings and I love it. This was such a Christmassy read!! And it has a good message too. ;) 


5. Beasley's Christmas Party by Booth Tarkington. This book is really funny and really sweet. That's basically the only way to describe it! It deals with a smiling, silent man, a sick child, and imaginary friends... and a romance. ;) 


6. First Christmas in America by Rebekah A. Morris. Okay... this book was just sweet. It captured the family relationships perfectly. <3


7. Noelle's Gift by Amanda Tero. This little story made me cry with sheer happiness. It is so, so sweet!!! (Yes, I keep saying that, but these stories are all sweet!) 



8Home for Christmas by Rebekah A. Morris. A discontented little girl... a snowstorm... and an amazing cousin. <3 This story holds such a good message. :) 


~ / / ~
Okay, so we have a little different ending today. xP

I just had my first guest post on Saturday! Run over to Kassie's to read it.

*NOTE: KASSIE’S DOMAIN HAS LAPSED AS OF 2022 AND BEEN TAKEN OVER BY ANOTHER COMPANY. DO NOT GOOGLE IT*

 You know the drill... Now hop over to Faith's! ;)
There's also a 12DoC giveaway this year! There’s two prizes, and each winner will receive a paperback copy of Behold by Faith Potts, a pair of fuzzy Christmas socks, a Christmas ornament, and a few other small goodies (magnet, candy, something like that). The giveaway will open on the 14th at 12am and close at 12am Christmas morning. Winners will be announced in Faith's post on Christmas Day. Click here to enter! 

Have you any Christmas recommendations? I'm always on the lookout for Christmas books & stories! :) 

6 comments:

  1. I've re ad 5 of these! Why does my list keep getting longer *wails*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginary friends...I’m instantly sold. ;) I so want to read Wind Chimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read all of these except 1, 3, and 5—and I want to read #1 soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Please let me know your thoughts about it! :) I'd love to hear from you. But please refrain from any profanity & euphemisms. :)